We all want our skin to look flawless. But it is not always convenient for us to go to a parlour or a skin clinic and get all those expensive treatments done. We are always searching for easier and quicker options which give good results. Homemade face packs are the ones which can be made using basic ingredients that are available at home. These are cheaper and have no side effects. Following are the 3 face packs that i feel work wonders when it comes to healthy and gorgeous skin.
1) Honey and Coconut oil face pack–
- Things you will need – 1 tb/spoon Honey, 1 tb/spoon Coconut oil
- What to do – Mix both the ingredients until you get a thick paste. Apply this mixture to your face and massage it for about 5mins. Leave this paste on your face for 30mins. Wash your face with luke warm water.
- Benefits – Coconut oil has an anti oxidant property which helps your skin fight against free radicals making it an ideal ointment for the relief of dry, rough and wrinkled skin. The mixture of these two ingredients effectively brightens complexion, hydrates deeply and adds healthy glow to the skin.
2) Egg face pack –
- Things you need- 1 Egg
- What to do – Take an egg and separate the egg white from yolk. Apply the egg white directly to your face with a cotton ball. Let it dry for 10-15 mins. Rinse off well with plain water.
- Benefits – Eggs prove miraculous in improving the skin tone, texture and minimizing fine lines and wrinkles.
3) Milk Lemon & Turmeric face pack–
- Things you need – 3 tb/spoons of milk, 1 tb/spoon of lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder.
- What to do – Mix all the ingredients together until it turns into a thick yellowish paste. Apply this paste on your face and wait until it dries (about 15 mins). Wash your face with plain water.
- Benefits – Turmeric reduces oil secretion and also helps in adding a glow to the face. Milk acts as an excellent skin censer and leaves skin smooth and soft. Lemon juice helps in removing black heads and also helps to treat acne.
I hope you guys found this post helpful. Do let me know if you have some more easy and quick skin care techniques i’d love to try them. Hit the follow button for more fun stuff. Thankyou! 🙂